Markets in the first quarter of 2021 have been marked by ongoing volatility as the world recovers from the negative effect of the first waves of the COVID-19 pandemic.
FIRST QUARTER HIGHLIGHTS
• S&P/TSX Composite hits an all-time high of 19,037.1 on March 17th
• S&P 500 hits record high of 3,994.41 on March 31st
• Canadian dollar hits 3-year high of $0.8097 USD on January 3rd
• WTI Oil hits 23-month high on March 5th closing at $66.42 USD
• Bank of Canada maintains overnight rate at 0.25% in Q1
EASTPORT FINANCIAL GROUP
Eastport Financial Group is leading the way in purposeful financial planning, legacy building and investments. They have locations in Nova Scotia and Ontario.