Jonathan was delighted to have the opportunity to be a guest speaker at Fox Harbour for the Advocis Atlantic School this week where advisors come together to sharpen their skills and share knowledge.
On June 15, 2019 we hosted our first annual garage sale family fun day at our office in Halifax. We had a bouncy castle and face painting for the kids and great food and stellar deals for everyone. We also had a draw for a 60″ TV! It was a really successful, fun day. All the money raised will be going to the Arms of Jesus School in Guatemala and our upcoming team trip down there. All the leftover BBQ goodies were donated to Souls Harbour Rescue Mission for their guests to enjoy.
Even the littlest members of the Eastport Family like to give back! This little lady is Tenley, Jonathan's Executive Assistant Chasity's daughter. Today is Tenley's 5th birthday! She has a HUGE heart for animals so for her birthday, rather than presents, she wanted donations to help sick animals! Today she delivered her $215 to Vet, Dr. Beverley Greenlaw to help animals when their families may not have the funds to do so! Way to go Tenley!
"We are so incredibly grateful for the people in our lives here at TC!!!! We are thankful that our friend, Jonathan Lewis has been bringing the "3S's" (Steak, Sports and Servants Hearts) to us for several years. We appreciate the friends that he has brought and partnered with to make it one of the most anticipated evenings of our students programs! The fellowship,encouragement and time that you share is an amazing gift. The steaks are an added bonus; thank you from the bottom of our hearts (and stomachs)!"
Had a great time in Memramcook hanging with the gang at the center and playing some Friday night football. The 9 yr dynasty of undefeated road trips came to and end with a score of 28-21 in favour of the guys at the TC center but spirits were lifted as always on both sides of the field!! Awesome men and Awesome time!!
At Eastport we strive to embrace and live up to these qualities every day.
1. Shared Values – our clients can feel assured that their advisors share the same goals they do.
2. Proven Wisdom – our advisors have the training and knowledge to work out a plan unique to their clients.
3. Family Perspective – our advisors can counsel not just the client but the entire family.
4. Peace of Mind – advisors internalize and convey a healthy perspective on wealth and finances.
5. Competency – clients can be sure our advisors have the qualifications they seek.
6. Curiosity – our advisors show an interest in their clients and their stories.
7. Faithfulness – clients can trust that their advisor is uniquely positioned to speak into their lives in areas where few others can.
8. Security – Our advisors can assure their clients where their financial security lies.
9. Generosity – Generosity breaks the power of money in our lives, allowing us to master money rather than to have money master us. Advisors are qualified to create individualized generosity plans for each client, regardless of the level of their assets.
“Do your giving while you are living.” You can’t take it with you. Everyone of us has time, talent and money. Some of us have more of each of these resources available than others. I know this!... You can’t take any of these with you. Share them with the world. GIVE.
How ya livin?
Jonathan recently completed his Certified Kingdom Advisor (CKA) designation. The Certified Kingdom Advisor is a principled class of Christian financial advisors who have been trained in providing biblically wise financial advice to men and women seeking biblically wise financial counsel. Jonathan recently visited the New York Stock Exchange with the Kingdom Advisors and had a chance to pose under the bell.
EASTPORT FINANCIAL GROUP
Eastport Financial Group is the leading the way in purposeful financial planning, legacy building and investments. They have locations in Nova Scotia and Ontario.